This is all the Other Stuff that I couldn't be bothered to place in a good category as Ethick.com sprawled to mamouth proportions. When I say mamouth, I mean moderately big.
- Grapefruit Spoons - these devices are evil - the information the grapefruit spoon industry would rather you never found out!
- Useful resources - this section of Ethick.com is surprisingly big, with the main features being bikes and electric guitars.
- See a Fab - so good you can almost taste it.
- Soap - buying soap with my son - I still find this article to be very touching.
- Photo gallery - bombs, Montreal and, the Lloyds building
- embarrassing rubber johnny story - the first articles to appear on this website
- 1934 Concise Home Doctor advert - worryingly real, a leaflet I found in an old book about engineering.
- Restless - big orange ball - my kids keeping me awake.
- My favourite books - Kerouac, Ginsberg, that kind of stuff
- Tips for writing your CV - you never know when you'll need it
- Me onstage at Glastonbury - really, I was there... this was from the second Glastonbury festival
- Diamonds and their value - I found this stuff out for my wife before I bought her a diamond
- Father Ted - RIP
- Holiday cottages - the new black, whatever that means.
- Stolen clippy jokes - I admit it, I stole them, but they are still quite funny.
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Slartibartfast and Arthur Dent, and don't forget your towel.
- Zigbee Wireless technology - it's a bit embarrassing really, I heard an article about Zigby on Radio 4, researched it, bought a domain name, and then discovered how to spell it.